Re: Re[2]: CASH index is poor model for Oddball & Variants

Mark,

>Just  a  minor  detail  to make you aware of, oddball does not use the
>cash  (SPX,  SPY,  INX,  etc.)  symbol  to generate signals. So please
>refrain from classifying it as another system that uses the cash.

I am aware of that, and I apologize for giving the impression that
Oddball generates signals from cash.  I know it generates signals
from advancing issues.

Reading the original message I sent, I can see that my wording
was sloppy.  I was referring instead to using the cash market to
simulate trades, instead of using the actual futures contracts.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com