AMA's

Hello omega-list,

I  like Perry Kaufman's work and I'm interested in finding the fastest
turning  most chop resistant adaptive moving average available. I have
a  few  versions  which  I've  coded,  yet  I  do  not  have  some the
commercially available products to compare against.

If  someone  has  the  time  I  would appreciate if you can compare my
completely  auto  adaptive moving average to a variety of what you may
have.  I  would  be  particularly  interested  in  screenshots  of the
comparisons.  This  AAMA  can  only  be  run  on  TS2ki,  so if you're
interested please contact me.

PS this will be a black box and locked indicator, user function not
currently available.

Best regards,
 Mark                          mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx