Re: TS6: any happy Emini daytraders?

Its been OK given that its an embedded browser interface. There are no auto
orders, and an order requires a confirmation window - so its not exactly
split second.  I use strategies to give me signals, then I initiate a manual
trade. On the other hand, I've been pleased with TS customer support
(they've called me when things don't look right to them, just to make sure I
understand any glitches). As a plus, you can also park stops on the
Lind-Walddock TOPS system for overnight orders.

Mike