Re: Getting patsystems datafeed into TS? Was: IB/Tradestation

Robert,

I interested in PatSystems API more than a year ago and went through all
steps of the registration you mentioned. Anyway, after an evaluation of API
and the data I should say that this data stream is not acceptable as a
source for Tradestation. It is better than IB "data feed", but it's still
lacks of the needed fields (I don't want to discuss the technical details
right now) and is nothing (in quality terms) in comparison with independent
data vendors.

So the conclusion is simple: any broker-based data stream used as the feed
for your Tradestation will let you down :) The indicators and systems will
not work correctly due to absent of the important fields and missing ticks.

And as addition: we're not about to implement ANY other Dynastore-based
programs except the coming DTN-compatible programs.

DB