Re: Top step

Dennis:

Lets see, that would be $1K for each of the S&P pit committee members and $1K
left for me.  Hmmmm.  Let me get back to you I need to make some calls.  :-)

Of course you are probably right, but I have seen stranger things happen.
Remember, if something happens 100% of the time, your sample is too small.

If we are going to have a bet, it should be on what day Globex is going to
trade over 1 million contracts.  Any guesses?  The over/under was the 4th of
July, but it looks like it should be moving forward.

Regards,

John

In a message dated 5/16/02 4:31:36 PM Central Daylight Time,