Re: EL help for exit on entry bar

  • To: "Barry Silberman" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: EL help for exit on entry bar
  • From: "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:19:52 -0700

I guess I missed the point. I guess if you used the expression;

input:  Entrybar(C):
variable; entryvalue(0):

 entryvalue = Entrybar(barssinceentry):

use H, L, C or create your algorithm.

hope that helps. Course, theres probably an easier wazy to do it.
This isn't tested either. Can't guarantee you'll get the right bar with
this. Test it and adjust.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ