Re: Top step

In a message dated 5/16/2002 1:26:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< > When does SPU2 become top step?

 YIKES!! Does it frighten anyone else when a broker has to ask a question
 like that?

 --
   Dennis >>

I believe Mr. Zaner has  retired into a warmer climate.  I am sure he could
ask the coyotes and the iguanas on his back porch, but I am not sure they
have the answer.  Of course, the howling might be a little less loud than
here on the Omega List.

The date for the rollover is set  by the pit committee, thus it is not a set
date and could vary somewhat.  A broker would not have that information any
more than anyone else, but by asking people who might know.  This is would be
one place I would ask, especially if I were wanting to be social and also
help my fellow traders.

I have been told to put the rollover date in my newsletter by more than one
person on the OL.  I guess I should make a bigger deal out of it.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!