Re: FW: AnyOHLC at t2t

I have a version of this Dll that I wrote that can be compiled for win
2k no problem. It also calls elkit32.dll .

I also have 2 versions of the Dll that allows you to share variables
between studies or between tradestation and another application.
One version has global vars available to any study the other has
variables that can be shared per bar.

Contact me privately if you would like to buy either Dll

Regards
Mike

On 15 May 2002, at 9:02, cwest wrote:

> Can anyone offer an answer?