RE: "Final" Alexander Elder's "SafeZone Stop" for TS2000i & TS6

Except that the Impulse I system is basically two indicators. MACD and Trend
I tried this with his settings using a MACD and same technique used in the
stop code to determine trend (Ema compared EMA[-3] ) The problem, as I see
it, is that it won't catch impulses on trending days because of the limits
of the MACD. That can be fixed by Replacing MACD with a histogram of Jurik's
Vel as the Impulse indicator. So the only thing left to write is define it
as a system to optimize.

JerryWar