Re: Measuring System Streakiness

How about trying a runs test?  Assign a "W" for a win and an "L" for a loss.
Calculate the number of runs (ie number of times a "W" is preceded and
postceded (is that a word) by and "L" an vice versa. Compare the number from
your system against a standard to see if there are more runs (indicating more
streakiness) or less.

Bill