Global Server data query....

I've had real-time data from eSignal for two months and assumed that it
was all nicely saved and stored by the Global Server. However, I came to
look at some back data and discovered that only the last month or so was
there!

I know that in the Edit Symbol window there's a History to save
tab. Presumably you set all the Num Days entries to a large figure - say
50000. I've noticed that for most of the symbols, the Trade Record 1
Tick entry was set to 15 days (the other settings varied from 50000 to
1000) so I'd assume that only the last 15 days of data would be saved,
is that right? As it happens there was about 30 days.

Anyway, is my logic correct, and will setting these all to a large
number, preserve the data?

Is there any way to get back the missing month?

Cheers,
Ian