I am looking around for a broker who will accept the following kind
of order:

"When June Gold exceeds 290, Buy 1 June Gold Put option at the 290
strike, at 1.40 limit or better"

This kind of order requires one of three things:

1.  My constant attention throughout the day
2.  A full-service broker's constant attention
3.  Software that uses real-time data to execute the order when necessary

#1 and #2 are not a viable option for me.

The problem with #3 and TS6 is (correct me if I'm wrong), I'd need
to have the order encoded in some sort of strategy.

However, my particular strategy cannot be implemented in
EasyLanguage because the input data source is variable (not just one
contract, but potentially dozens of different option contracts per
futures contract).

Does any online broker or trading software allow me to enter an
arbitrary order such as I described, without a formulaic scripted
ELA rule?

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com