AW: eSignal, Tenfore... for Eurex

Hi Alain,

I used eSignal, Tenfore, PCQuote and the new Tradestation6 as realtime
datafeeds for Tradestation.

I´m using/I used all of them via the internet for US(Nasdaq)-Stocks.

I was very unhappy with Tenfore, it was very expensive and they were often
down.
When I called them in Frankfurt, they often didn´t even know or they didn´t
care.
There were weeks when I called them several times because of a problem, it
was a nightmare.
I heard that they should be better via satelite, but I´m not sure.

eSignal seems to be very reliable, and I still use them.
Recently they introduced version 7 with a own scripting language, but no
backtesting. So I use them with TS2ki.
I just had to call them once or twice, but with I had no problem within the
last 12 months.

I tried PCQuote, but I was not happy with them.

I use TS6 as primary datafeed, and it works great. I  never had any problems
with the new version 6.
What I like most is that you don´t have to store the data any more in global
server, you can open a chart with a new symbol anytime and get all the
historical data.

Marcus