From: "Cody Burgat" <cburgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 10:32 PM
Subject: Data problem???

: Hello all,
:
: I have been having massive computer problems, so I just reloaded
: everything.  Now, I have downloaded data for EVERY symbol again from
: historybank.com and it has all the symbols I need in the Global Server.
: However, when I put them in a Radar Screen window, it says for many of
: them that they are
: "NOT IN SYMBOL PORTFOLIO"
:
: Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
:
: Thanks,
: Cody
: