Data request

Can someone help with some missing data, please?

I've been away for a few days and left the Global Server running. I
collect RT data via eSignal but the TurboFeed Data Manager threw a blue
fit half way through and I came back to an error message and some
missing data.

Can anyone help with tick data in .xpo format from 8th - 10th inclusive
please for:

S&P
S&P emini
Dow Jones ($INDU)

Also, has anyone had any experience of trouble with eSignals's TurboFeed
Data Manager? I usually reboot the PC before the markets open and
haven't had any problems, and I've even left it running for 4 days.

Cheers,
Ian