Re: Any ideas what system this is?

Hello Elliot,

Linda Raschke's Short Skirt trade, although not mechanical in use, is
based on (for buys) penetration of 2.5 ATR band of Keltner Channel
(Len = 20),retracement to 1.0 ATR, enter at 1.25 ATR bands or something like
that.  Exit at previous swing high. YOu can experiment w different band multipliers.  Her SS trades
are 1 min bars.  It has some value on 15 min bars (SP).

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                   mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx