Re: Motherboards suggestions....again

Greetings LaciG,
Well, I was planning on checking out individual parts, etc....
But I think your best route would be to go with a
Dell Precision Workstation 530 or 540.  If money isn't much of an
issue, treat yourself to one of the newer dual DVI capable cards :)

And of course you'll need to have 2 new 18" LCD to go with that card.

Possible suggestion:

2x Intel® Xeon? Processor, 2.40GHz, 512K Cache
2GB Memory with Riser PC800 ECC RDRAM®(8 RIMMS?)
Enhanced Performance, USB, for Windows® XP
2x 20 inch Dell (20.0 inch vis) 2000FP Flat Panel Monitor 2000FP
nVidia, Quadro4 900XGL, 128MB, VGA/DVI 900XGL
1st Hard Drive: 36GB Ultra 160/M SCSI, 1 inch (15,000 rpm)
Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional
MS IntelliMouse® Explorer, USB, Optical (4-button, w/scroll)
16X DVD-ROM w/Decode-for Quadro2 EX? or Radeon? VE 16DVDXP
harman/kardon 19.5 Speakers
Hardware Support Services: 3Yrs Same Day 4Hr Response Parts + Onsite Labor (7 Days x 24 Hours)

$11,048.00

you can raid that if you want to.

Depending on your level of computer expertise, 99% of the time I'd
recommend a DELL to those who aren't proficient enough, for which
ever definition one attaches to that.  If something goes wrong, you'll
be able to complain on a toll free number.

"DUDE! You're getting a DELL!"...well, possibly :)

--
Wishing You Happiness,
 Tai Nguyen                    mailto:listmanager@xxxxxxxxxxxx