From: mguess [mailto:mguess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 9:52 AM
To: Omega Users Group
Subject: Off topic -- Possible virus

Someone who insists his source is unimpeachable sent this virus warning
to me. I don't want to delete some intrinsic part of Windows by mistake.
Anyone know for sure? My Norton virus checker comes up w/ nothing.

"search for file jdbgmgr.exe & if you fine it delete it -
probably in windows/system and likely to become infected......"

Thnx,

Michael