Re: Price Volume Indicator

Hello Paul,

i'll go out on  a limb and suggest most of the price-volume indicators
will give the same results.  But you might try Sibbett's Demand Index
and later variations by Aspray, On Balance Volume,  Dormeier's volume
weighted MACSD (TASC, 2/01).Volume Accum %age (AIQ). Money Flow Vol
Weighted RSI, TASC, 3/89).

Plot em all on a chart and you'll not see much difference.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                   mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxx