System Notification and Tracking Center Delay

I currently use TS 2000i as my platform to generate realtime signals based
on the 5 min. bar.  I have TS follow 90 of the NASDAQ 100  real time using
Esignal.  The reporting on the Tracking Center seems to delay as time passes
and by the time the market has passed 1 hour, the delays are about 20 min.
I have TS running in Win2000Pro on a Pentium4 1.8 Ghz 512RAM.  I also have
all the Patches installed.

The signals I use are simple MA and BollingerBand logic.  Should I change
the signals to an alert?

Also, the charts and signals itself are all updated fine, real time.  It's
just that I want the tracking center to pick them up faster.

Travis