Re: workspace to colleague

Maybe give him read-only VNC access to your computer.

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Robert Pisani wrote:

#I would  like to make one of my workspaces available to a colleague at
#another location, but I don't want to give him the code for the ShowMe's,
#PaintBars, and indicators, etc., and, of course, I don't trust the TS
#password protection.  Is there any way to, say, post the real time
#workspace to a web site and allow him access to that site so that he could
#view the windows of the workspace as they develop in real time?  Or can
#anyone suggest another solution?
#
#