Re: Session Time

Try doing these things:
- Leave the symbol universe as it should be for T-Notes session times
- Change the setting inside Dynastore to offset 0 hours
- Manually adjust your PC to USA Eastern time to the nearest second as seen
on your ESignal datafeed time (or use a freeware program to automatically
atom syncronise your PC clock to USA Eastern time)
- Within TS charting, have your charts offset 0 hours

Everything will display as if you live in New York, but it should now work
just fine.

Good luck
Simon.