Re: XFunds Shadow Trader Volunteers Desired

In a message dated 12/29/01 8:06:58 PM Central Standard Time, fritz@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< OK, the 4 components I pick are:
  * Long bonds
  * Short bonds
  * Long corn
  * Short corn

 So my Xfund will be almost flat, after a few commissions.  I suspect
 that will beat the performance of most Xfund managers.

 :-)

 Gary >>

***** OK, you are in as a manager, but you will have to follow the rules.  I
believe you need to pick 4 separate markets.  If you agree to this, I will
have 3 of the 5.  Actually, I am thinking of including myself as the 5th one,
but select my portfolio from random.  Not a dartboard, but a grab bag.   So
if you are serious, or I can talk you into being serious, then you are number
3.  Still looking for 1 more Shadow Xfund manager.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!