TL_New confusion

Trying to use TL_New, and am a bit baffled.

I'm OK with the starting point values of date, time, and price, but not sure
what to use for the three ending values.

Objective:  to draw a trendline from any given point, and extend
horizontally forward in time.

Another thought is that if I'm using time bars, is there a command to use to
project the line horizontally for a limited number of bars, for example,
project a horizontal line from a given bar's low to 10 bars forward from
that given bar?

All suggestions welcome.

Kimball Morgan