RE: TS6 'waiting for data' problems?

It would be easy to verify if what "Bill" is suggesting is true. Run ping
plotter using the server "IP" you are connected to at rate of once per sec.
When you notice the charts have been redrawn, immediately pop up the running
ping plotter and see if there was a connection problem. I think I will try
this next week. It bothers me when I see these charts redrawn. I have
wondered what would happen to a system running under EL which automatically
placed trades when this occurrs. On another subject does anyone know if they
have added the ability to trade the emini's to their trading platform.

Regards
Jerry