Re: OFF TOPIC: PC100 and PC133 RAM iinterchangability?

Jim,

Found the following with a search on Google:

A commonly asked question: Can I use a 128MB PC100 SDRAM DIMM with a 128MB
PC133 SDRAM DIMM?

Answer:

Generally you can mix PC100 and PC133 memory in the same system. The faster
memory will run at the slower memory's speed (in this case PC100). However,
there are some systems that will not correctly run this memory
configuration. It is rare, but we suggest you contact your computer
manufacturer or motherboard manual for specifics.