Data settings confusion

Hi,

After trading for a few years using Metastock, I have upgraded to
Prosuite 2000i. I am importing my data using a 3rd party directory, but
for some reason I cannot figure out, the charted data is always shown
with 5 decimal places. Eg Mar Can$ close is .62580. If I write a
strategy to sell 1 point below the last close the entry is shown as
.62579. It’s the same with every contract. Feb Gold is currently at
277.70001 according to my chart, and a 1 point move shows 277.70002. I
have tried deleting the trailing zeros, but the data window still gives
the 5 decimals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks