RE: Virus

This and similar hoaxes and rumors pop up all the time - maybe it is a
little easier and more benign form of malice  (If someone gets pleasure from
causing grief for someone he doesn't know, maybe it's just the thought that
counts.)
Fortunately, there are some authoritative places to check these concerns:
* http://antivirus.about.com/?once=true&;
*
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/
default.asp
* http://www.sarc.com
* http://wtc.trendmicro.com/wtc
* http://grc.com/default.htm
* http://www.cisecurity.org
* http://www.cert.org
* http://www.fedcirc.gov/tools.html
* http://www.f-secure.com
* http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.htm
* http://housecall.antivirus.com/pc_housecall/comparison_pcc.htm
* http://www.incidents.org
* https://gtoc.iss.net/secure/ito.php
* http://www.nipc.gov
* http://www.sans.org/aboutsans.htm
* http://www.zonelabs.com/index.html
to mention a few.,  These are varied in their approach, but, had you checked
the first URL, you would have read about the SULFNBK hoax...
I very much like Steve Gibson's site for overall information and
self-checking.  But there are many good ones.
Jim