Most popular web sires?

  A few friends and I were talking today and the subject of web sites came
up.

 What are the 5 most viewed commoduty web sites and why?
 What are the 5 most viewed futures web sites and why?
 And what are the most viewed stock market web sites and why?

 Is there a way to fined out wjat web sites are most popular?  And does
anyone have a guess on what the most looked at web sites may be?

  I guess it means nothing, but the subject just happened to have come up
today.   Seems there should be a way to find out with a search over the
internet.  But how?