Re: Virus

A little common sense will generally allow you to avoid virus hoaxes.  One
of the ways that most hoaxes can be identified is by the fact that a
credible Link to valid information is never provided.  It's generally "a
friend said", "Microsoft said", etc. --  Anyone who knows what they're
talking about would do a search and provide a link to credible information
before forwarding this type of data --