Fw: TS4 Block removal

From: Karl
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 5:20 PM
Subject: TS4 Block removal

I received several responses with directions as to how to install TS4 WITH
the security block. Perhaps I was not very clear. I have one security block
that came with my purchase of TS. I need to be able to use TS4 on three
computers (including a laptop) all under Windows XP. What is needed is a
method to by-pass or simulate the security block on my other two computers.
Karl

I am upgrading my computers from Windows98 to Windows XP and I find that the
block removal software that works in Win98 no longer functions in Win XP --
even in simulated mode. Can anyone tell me where I might obtain the software
file to remove the block in either NT or in XP?
    If I cannot find sortware to do this I will have to go back to Win98
secondary computer. Any help or suggestions much appreciated.  Reply
privately.  Karl   kschr@xxxxxxxxxxx