RE: Fixed Ratio Function

Let's not all get too excited about the merits of fixed-ratio vs.
fixed-fractional betsizing.......
without a decent system, these betsizing schemes only get you to the poor
house faster.
Either one will do it just as well.
No question, the Rate of Decrease (ROD) is critical when you are leveraged
to-the-max.
However, my research has show the ROD technique and actual decrease amount
are highly dependent upon the system being used and moreover highly
correlated to the sharpe ratio of that system.
And let's all acknowledge that Mr. Jones is no longer in the top 3 in the
Futures division of the www.robbinstrading.com championship. No response has
been forthcoming by Mr. Jones as to his recent failure, nor does
robbinstrading divulged his exact standing DESPITE NUMEROUS REQUESTS.
http://www.robbinstrading.com/worldcup/futures/standings.asp