Zap Futures and Automated TS2000 Trading

I   recently  saw  an  advertisement  for  Zap  futures  (Futures
Magazine,  I  think) which touted an application that trades from
signals  generated  by a strategy running in TS2000. By the looks
of  the ad, the signal to the trading software fired concurrently
with  the  signal  generation, and the fill took place in about 1
second.  This  could very likely be plain, old puffery, but it is
conceivable with some sort of API to Globex2.

Does anyone know any more about this? I've written to Zap futures
to inquire, and I'm sure I'll be getting contacted by a 'helpful'
salesperson,  hopefully  one  who  knows  some  detail  about the
product.

I've  seen  some  pretty  disparaging  things said about Zap as a
futures broker on this and some other maillists. Does anyone have
recent experiences with them that they could add.

While  I'm acutely aware of the dangers and pitfalls of automated
trading,  I  was  thinking that it might be nice to take my hands
off the keyboard every so often and put them behind my head--I'll
watch  the  autopilot  fly the airplane (...but I won't leave the
cockpit to go to the bathroom....)

--
Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO