Re: Off Topic- OmniTrader/Win98 installation probs

Ah, yes, I've heard some software doesn't like these virus thingies. Some
actually tell you to disable it.

While we're on the subject of installation probs, with some software I've
had to:

1.      Press START, then RUN and type in MSCONFIG
2.      Click Selective Startup
3.      Make sure the last box (Load Startup group icons) is unchecked.
4.      Press OK and then RESTART

Cheers,
Ian