RE: Andrews Pitchfork

Does the "Andrews Pitchfork - my enhanced version" at
www.traders2traders.com still cause the generation of the fp errors?

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Jeffrey Harteam [mailto:jharteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Sunday, December 23, 2001 7:30 AM
To:	Wayne Mathews; =omega list
Subject:	RE: Andrews Pitchfork

Greetings All:

Could someone help me out with the following problem?  I followed Wayne's
suggestions but TS2K still generate some kind of "floating point" errors.
Even Clyde's Andrew's don't seem to work for TS2000i.  Both my SuperChart
and TS4 have no problem with ANY kind of Andrew's ELAs.  TIA and regards

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Mathews [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 4:30 AM
To: =omega list
Subject: Re: Andrews Pitchfork

To make Gregory Wood's and Chris Cheatham's code for Andrews Pitchfork
work on TS2K the following changes need to be made.

In the While loop add an equal sign in the "While handl > = 0 begin"

I did not discover this solution but found it on the list and can not
remember (or now find) who posted it.

Also the "for xx = 0 to 6  begin" loop to activate
"TL_SetExtRight(plots[xx],true);" does not work for me. I commented out
the "setExright" and substituted before the loop code the following.

TL_SetExtRight(handla,true);TL_SetExtRight(handlb,true);
TL_SetExtRight(handlc,true);
TL_SetExtRight(handlb1,true);TL_SetExtRight(handlb2,true);
TL_SetExtRight(handlc1,true);TL_SetExtRight(handlc2,true);

Not elegant but it works.

Strange why the original code works in TS 4 and not TS2K!