Re: Off Topic- OmniTrader/Win98 installation probs

Ah... Problem solved. As it turned out, the problem was not related to OT or
Win98... My CD drive couldn't read all the files on the CD (:-( and that,
somehow, caused the error. I copied them to HD from a CD drive on another
machine across a network and installed from that. And it worked! Odd.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that in case it happens to someone else...

Cheers,
Ian