Prediction

Hello 'Omega-List,

Prediction - one day in the future - TRAD announces today that it will
in fact re enter the software business which it abandoned along with
it's loyal customers who financed it's debacled foray into the retail
brokerage business. Cruz's stated today that he and his brother were
hit by the revelation just as the tow truck hauled off their fancy
leased cars, but was most saddened that their Bratichev violins were
in the trunk of each car.

Ralph turned to Bill and said, hey we better start turning this thing
around quick or we are going to be teaching music in some local high
school. besides i heard that someone is working on a secret project
that will secure the domination of a new industry standard platform
for trading along with a superior data plant. remember the days back
when we had the dough to blow on 6 page fold out advertisements? and
what about those old omega world's we hosted and toasted? man those
were the days, why the hell did we side tracked doing something we
know nothing about anyway?

--

Have Great Day,  Mark Brown

°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°