Re: [SM] RE: FIB Levels continue to be B.S.

Max,

If you want my advice, it is this...

Do what works for you, and enjoy your profits!

I have no intention of convincing you to do what I do.
There is no way you can convince me that the way
I trade doesn't work.

I have no admiration for the book you mention. Others may
have obtained some enjoyment from that book, but I didn't.

I'm happy, you're happy, everything is fine.

-Neal.