TS2ki cannot find DLL

I am having a problem accessing an external dll.  This is my first attempt
at this, so I've no doubt I'm making a newbie mistake somewhere.  I searched
the list archives at purebytes, but couldn't find the answer there.

I am trying to use Robert Linder's PushPop.  I have PUSHPOP.DLL copied into
my TS program directory, along with the C55RUNX.DLL.  But when I try to
apply the SpyPush indicator, TS gives "Cannot find library PUSHPOP.DLL".  I
tried changing the indicator code to reference the full path to the dll
(D:\Program Files\Omega Research\Program\PUSHPOP.DLL), but that didn't work.

I also tried another indicator that uses a different dll.  Same problem, so
the problem isn't related to PushPop.

Any ideas what I need to do to access the dll?  It seemed pretty
straightforward.

Thanks
-Jeff