Re: Backup question

Hello Kirshner,

Friday, December 21, 2001, 11:30:55 AM, you wrote:

K> I have to reformat my drive over the weekend but I have a chance to back
K> up files first.  What needs to be backed up in TS2000i so when I
K> reinstall it I will have all my data?

K> Thanks, Barry

I just went thru that.  Normally, I just install over the old one but
not this last time.  But to be safe, here is what I did, export all
the data in .xpo format, export ALL el code in .els format, make a copy of
your workspaces .orw files.  Be sure to save all Third party dlls or
installation executables.  Save your password on paper if you don't
have it already.

I hope I have not missed something!  Be careful and good luck.

--
Best regards,
 Ernie                            mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx