Re: XP optimization - OT

>agreed  i  think  the sony monitors (trinitron specially) are the best
>i have used.

I have 5 year old+ trinitrons that are still like new.

>everything i have ever bought
>from them, other than monitors has broke prematurely.

Same here.

>i also like Hitachi

The best older TV picture I ever saw was an Hitachi....it took 'em a while,
but it looks like they've figured out monitors too. The reviewers are
besides themselves raving about Hitachi displays. The specs and warranties
(5 years) are the best there are, and the prices are competitive too.

>and Mag.

Good value, but a notch down quality wise from my experience.

BW