RE: Sirtrade Intl.'s free TRADING SYSTEMS Newsletter

Beacause I'm not, this is the reason why!

> You sell a product that you know is defective so your customers will be forced
> upgrade to the brokerage scam. Isn't that bait and switch? Isn't that
> immoral? Isn't that just flat out lying? You've been hanging out with the
> Cruz Bros too long. You should be ashamed of yourself. Please, no more lame
> excuses, you have lost all credibility.

I'm sorry, I sell a product ( I use it too) that is not as defective as you
claim.
You may not know that you are not enforced to use TS6 with the TS brokerage
platform.
Now, if you have a replacement solution that is better or at least equal to this
one, please tell us.
This will be the greatest information of the new century.

So you have not yet found one ?
Be quiet, you are not alone in this case.
None on this list have found it as for today despite of years of research and
dead hopes.

I do not understand the remainder of your message.
Of course, yes, I'm proud of what you say, especially regarding my loyalty to MM
Cruz & Cruz.
Without them, I could not have done what I did.
And we are all on the same boat (nah, not the Titanic), asking us why an
individual is still swimming in the cold water...

PO