RE: Feed back requested on E-mini Trading system - Krosetrade

It is not an automated signal-generation system, but a set of rules for
trading.  The concepts of "track record," "brokerage statements" and
"slippage" are absent from the site.  Ditto for "back testing on historical
data."

It costs $3K.

There is nothing of substance on the web site.

He claims to have an MD and JD, but does not write well.

But since you found out about it through an email spam, it must be a good
system.  As you know, anyone with a money making trading system would be
highly motivated to sell it to others, out of altruism, and what better way
to do this than spam?  Like this guy, who spammed me:
http://www.goingagainstthegrain.com/  "Since it's [sic] release to the
public, this system has given an average monthly return of 15% on a cash
account without holding any trades over night or all day. What kind of
returns can you expect? On the average, you will get at least a 10% return
on your account every month just trading cash. If you trade on margin you
can make double. A 10% return may not seem much to thrill seekers, but it
sure is dependable, and it's income."

As I'm a thrill seeker, I'm not going to buy this system with measly 30%
returns per month on margin.

If you get the krose system and make 30% per day, please let me know; I
might be interested.  But 30% per month, with money management, might take 2
or 3 years to get to a billion dollars, and I am impatient.