I have big problems

Hi,

I'm still trying to use TS6. The trading and people with more
decision authority than me want to use it if at all possible.
I have an indicator that when loaded sends the CPU 10 100%
and it stays there for 35-60 seconds while it tries to calculate
and plot the data.

This indicator uses a combination of functions that come with
TS6 and TS200i. The TS6 functions were recoded so I copied the
TS2000i functions to TS6 since the trader is comfortable with
how TS200i computes the data.

I need to figure out what's going on with this indicator. There is
an underlying function that is used by the indicator, but the
function is also used by other indicators to compute the same
time. The other indicators are working fine.

This indicator and the functions use arrays and loops. There
are only a few if/then statments, and the rest is simple
arithmatic operations. The sub-functions used are momentum()
and xaverage(). Even these functions really only use the
arithmatic operations.

I would like to post the indicator and function, but what is
in effect a non-disclosure prevents that.

Can anyone help with what might be causing a problem or what
things I can check? Please... I'm under a really big time
crunch now. If TS6 doesn't work then I must go the route of
buying TS2000i copies from outside the US, and the additional
problems of supporting multiple traders with the funky setup
of TS2000i.

Mike