My system is Untradeable thru TradeStation 6 Brokerage

Hello omega-list,

  If your system/strategy issues "short stop" orders on an intraday
  charts you can forget using that system via TS6 "automated"
  execution process.  I was informed by a TS broker that short stop
  and limit orders go a printer on the floor and have to be picked up
  and handled by hand.  So the shorter the bar size the more likely
  it will fail.

  I am ready to give up on executing my real time 30 minute system. I
  guess I will now have to code a solution using PushPop to execute
  mkt orders.

  Also, be aware that NO notificaton is sent to you should their
  online trading facilities be not operational.  About a month ago I
  was in  a position,  I tried to close the open position, but it never
  completed.  I had to call their brokerage to cancel it.  So if
  you are in a trade and think you can exit that position quickly ,
  beware!!  Needless to say I took a lose on that one.  Come to think
  about it, I have never received a real message via the  message
  center window other then propaganda.

  With CyberTrader, anytime any of their serves or any of the ECNs
  have problems, I, the customer, am notified immediately.

--
Best regards,
 Ernie                          mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx