RE: Sirtrade Intl.'s free TRADING SYSTEMS Newsletter

Non, no, I was off the list because I changed my ADSL provider and had no time
to contribute.

> >>Usually they do not answer.
> >>They only add the reported bug  to be solved  in the next SP...
> >>Wait for SP6 and see what happens.

Obviously, they have changeed their mind in the meantime.
When I wrote this , I had the confirmation that SP6 will be done.
I'm not Omega Research, you know...

> >>I do not know.
> >>What I know for sure is that it will be released...
>
> So, how about that double toolbar? What is your statement now concerning
> the long awaited SP6? You have none. Because of your blind allegiance to
> Omega, you can only spout the party line.
>
> Have a great Holiday

The double toolbar could be explained by the use of alcooholic beverage too.
If not, please drink enough until you see FOUR toolbars. Then you will see that
you are very happy to use a software that provides 4 toolbars for the price of
one. And you will see that four toolbars is a convenient feature to pick the
selected icon in this case.

Hope this helps...

PO