Automating the Strategy signals

  • To: "Omega" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Automating the Strategy signals
  • From: "John Watson" <NekoNkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:12:09 -0800

Hello List,

    Does anyone have programmed a automating excuting program? What I am
looking for is a .DLL or API that read the signal from the TS strategy =
and
forward the orders to the broker or other application? I would like the =
program to re-direct the orders  from the Stragtegy into excel =
spreadsheet for later ananlysis. A source code would
be appricate.

        Thank you for your help,

        John W