Response No Response

                Mark Wrote:

"Just wondering if the responses were sent out privately because
yesterday came and went - I saw no response?"

            Here is the no response-response message I got and that's
exactly what they got from me.

"
Dear List Members,

Thank you for responding to our offer of using your TradeStation program in
conjunction with eSignal  and the latest version Dynastore.

In conjunction with Dynastore, we have put together a deeply discounted
program to entice a small handful of existing TradeStation users to try the
new Tradestation/Dynastore/eSignal combination. The feedback we get from
these users will help us in our future development and marketing efforts.
For being a part of this beta program, we are including a one (1) year
license for Dynatore  ( renewal for 2nd year is currently priced at
$75/year ) and an extremely discounted price for the eSignal service.

The eSignal account will be offered at a rate of $25/mo plus applicable
exchange fees for a period of up to 90 days. After the 90 day period,
standard eSignal rates apply. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will
automatically cancel your promotional eSignal account in 90 days, so to
continue service you'll need to contact us and subscribe at our regular
rates.

If you are a current BMI or Signal customer, you can elect to keep both
services running concurrently or cancel your broadcast system while you test
the new eSignal service. In the vast majority of cases, if you elect to move
from broadcast to eSignal, you will recognize a significant savings each
month off your monthly rate. Since individual circumstances may vary, I'll
be happy to work one-on-one with existing individual subscribers to make
this program work most effectively for them.

We only have a limited number of Dynastore licenses available so please
respond back to this e-mail within 48 hours if you are interested. Once we
have issued all the available licenses, we'll be closing the program to new
entrants.

Thank you,
Daniel Pursley | Technical Support Representative, Level III |
www.eSignal.com

eSignal, a division of Interactive Data Corporation (NASDAQ: IDCO)

3955 Point Eden Way | Hayward, CA 94545-3720 | 510.264.1700 | FAX:
510.266.6060

**FREE DEMO OF A TOOL THAT FINDS THE DAY'S BEST TRADES!**

For as little as $39 a month, with your eSignal subscription, or $49 for a
standalone subscription, let the eSignal Market Scanner
find you market opportunities. Access a Free demo and strategies.
www.esignal.com/scanner "