Re: bootleg ts

Thomas wrote:
>Wrong Randy, I said "good working" and the ts2k sp2 crack I have works fine.

Well, I have ProSuite 2000i SP5 build 822 (the latest), good forever
password, and it's frustrating me no end.  Almost enough to make
me go back to Excel.  It's a backup copy from a guy who sold his
original on eBay.  Who wants it?

Just kidding.  I'll keep it a while unless someone REALLY insists on
having it.

By the way, Thomas, to answer your original question: no, I don't
think it would be a good idea to make it freely available for
download somewhere.  Especially if the source can be traced to you.

-A