FW: re : Greg Gramalegui / Trend Reflection

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Lyell [mailto:jlyell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 December 2001 11:48
To: Omega List
Subject: re : Greg Gramalegui / Trend Reflection

I traded Trend Reflection via an authorised broker-traded account for three
years - net result : zero $$$, ie. I made nothing despite the huge returns
that he claims on his website. I know someone else who has had the same
experience with Trend Momentum.

I should add that I fell out with Greg big time a couple of years back over
an S&P system he had - space does not allow me to relate the full story, but
in hindsight it is quite scandalous. More fool me.

The moral of this story is that if you want to be a successful trader,  do
the long and hard work required to learn to be a successful trader, rather
than trying to find financial reward by buying expensive software from
someone who makes money by selling expensive software, rather than trading.
Greg boasted to me once that he had made $120k selling his software in one
month. Makes him a smart guy in some ways.... ;-( : he doesn't need to trade
to make money, so why take the risk !?

J.